Transfer to 4-Year Institutions

Four-year colleges and universities have different lower division and educational requirements, which change frequently.  Students should select UH Maui College courses according to their intended major at the four-year institution where they plan to transfer.  Students are responsible for reaching out to a representative at the intended transfer institution to identify the requirements of the institution and program to which they plan to transfer.  Students are encouraged to consult a counselor.