- A University of Hawai‘i (UH) System Application must be completed and submitted online at https://uhcc2022.liaisoncas.com/applicant-ux/#/login
- A transcript of high school or college work may be required*. Applicable course work completed at any regionally accredited U.S. college or university may be credited toward a Maui College degree or certificate or used to meet prerequisites for courses to be taken at Maui College. Students must:
- Request that an official transcript be sent to the Admissions and Records Office (unofficial, hand-delivered, faxed, or issued to student transcripts will not be accepted, even in a sealed unopened envelope.);
- Request that the transcript(s) be evaluated by completing a Transcript Evaluation Request form available online at http://maui.hawaii.edu/forms/. If Maui College does not have official transcripts, it is possible that the student will have to repeat work for which he or she has already earned credit and/or experience problems at registration.
- Applicants will be notified of their acceptance by email. Applicants should be sure that the college has both a valid email address and mailing address on file. It is an applicant's responsibility to notify Admissions and Records if there is any change in email or mailing address.
- All new students must activate their MyUH account (UH Username) by going to https://www.hawaii.edu/username/, selecting "Get a UH username", and answering the questions.
Any and all documents received by the college are the property of the college and will not be released to a third party.