Reverse Transfer

A reverse transfer is a process in which academic credits for coursework completed at one of the UH 4-year universities (UH Mānoa, UH Hilo, or UH West O‘ahu) and are transferred back to Maui College to satisfy associate degree requirements.

Contact the counseling department at (808) 984-3306 for further information.