MyUH Services is the online University of Hawai‘i student portal.
MyUH Services open to both the public and UH students:
- Online admission/application information.
- Web Registration Tutorial, to preview MyUH Services.
- Check Class Availability sites that display “real-time” information on sections, times, location, instructor, seats remaining, and added or cancelled classes.
- Academic advising resources.
- Payment options and deadlines.
MyUH Services for UH students:
- Pre-Registration Checklist to qualify for Quick Registration.
- Web registration and drop/adds.
- Online credit card payments.
- Registration Status check, including holds, academic standing, and credits completed.
- Final grade report and transcript.
STAR GPS- Guided pathway including access to advising, registration, and career exploration tools. Visit https://www.star.hawaii.edu/studentinterface/
All students are required to obtain a MyUH Services account and register online at: myuh.hawaii.edu/.