Discrimination Complaints

Students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment who believe they have been discriminated against on the basis of race, sex, age, religion, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or arrest and court record may file a complaint with:

Shawna Pabingwit,  EEO/AA Coordinator
Pilina 133, phone (808) 984-3601.

The EEO/AA coordinator will explain the available avenues of recourse and direct the person to the appropriate person or office.  The process of addressing allegations of discrimination described in the Administrative Procedure  A9-920 2210 UH Community College Procedures and Guidelines, Relating to Complaints of Discrimination and in campus Section 504/ADA Grievance Procedure.

Students may also file complaints of discrimination at the following address:

Christine Chun
Director of EEO/AA
UH Community Colleges
2327 Dole St.
Honolulu, HI  96822
Phone: (808) 956-4650