Career & Transfer Advisory

Counselors provide information regarding transferring from UHMC to other colleges and universities.  Early discussions with a counselor may result in a clear and detailed list of requirements for later degrees.  Often this process involves a blend of career, academic, and personal counseling that results in careful planning and completion of courses at UHMC that will eventually transfer and fulfill requirements at another institution.

Students planning to transfer to UH Mānoa, UH Hilo, or UH West Oʻahu should plan their UH Maui College academic program according to requirements of their intended major at the receiving institution.  Students who intend to transfer are urged to verify UH Maui College course selections with a counselor for equivalency at the receiving institution before each semester’s registration.