Skip to main content
Admission & Registration Information
- New students must complete the University of Hawaii System Application online at http://maui.hawaii.edu/apply/
- Returning UHMC students should contact Admissions & Records for information on the re-admittance process; call 808-984-3267. Complete applications must be submitted by application deadlines (exception: see International Students).
- Registration for credit courses is conducted via STAR only. In-person services are available at Admissions & Records in the Ho‘okipa building,
- 8:30 am - 4:00 pm, and at the Hāna, Lahaina, Lāna‘i, and Moloka‘i Education Centers.
- Students must have a UH username before utilizing in-person services. To obtain a UH username, students may go to https://www.hawaii.edu/username/ and follow the steps outlined.
- The toll-free number for Hawai‘i and Mainland students calling from outside Maui County is 1-800-479-6692.